Busysuperhuman NeuroPerform UK is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Busysuperhuman NeuroPerform UK
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here. Currently there are none
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
- Only the minimum information about you is collected when you sign up or have previously signed up for, free reports, blog posts, webinars, or special offers or when you place an order for online products, services, training or events. The information held is secure in our account and isn’t passed on to any third party. Website usage information is collected using cookies (a facebook pixel).
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.However, for financial reasons if you have been invoiced we are legally bound to keep this information for a minimum of 3 years. 6 years if it’s for insurance purposes.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- Aweber, ManyChat,Facebook,
Our business partners:
Connected third parties:
- OptinSKin, AWeber, Conversion Gorilla, JVZOO, Paypal, Stripe
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
This website is owned and operated by Busysuperhuman NeuroPerfom UK.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(2) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our websites (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through our website, and similar information);
(b) information relating to any enquiries you make concerning our services or products or purchases you make of our services or products (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, company name, role/position, payment details and details of the proposed use or uses of the services or products);
(c) information relating to or supplied to us in connection with any legal services we may provide to you;
(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with our website blogs (your name and email address);
(e) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications or Many Chat notification and/or newsletters (your name, email address and areas of interest); and
(f) any other information that you choose to send to us.
(3) Using your personal data We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer the website;
(b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
(c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(d) send to you products, tickets or course details that you purchase,
and supply to you services we contract to provide;
(e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(h) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications
relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(i) provide third parties such as our PR services with statistical information about our users (but this information will not be used to identify any individual user); and (j) deal with enquiries and
complaints made by or about you relating to the website or our products, events or services.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law; [Note we are a British based company subject to the terms of the Data Protection Act and any EU laws in force at this time.
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use session cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, and selecting Block All Cookies using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
(6) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes (by email or otherwise) at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(7) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or
alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
(9) Policy amendments
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those websites.
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Last modification was made 20th May 2018.
PROVIDED BY OUR COMPANY. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING
DISCRETION. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AFTER SUCH CHANGES ARE IMPLEMENTED
Access To This Site
You agree to use this site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions On Use
The material and Content accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of our Company.
This site and its Content are protected by U.K., E.U., U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to the Company or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by the Company or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site. You may download and reprint Content for noncommercial, non-public, personal use only (If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by the Company, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the site). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the site.
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, our Company. The inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by our Company of that site. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or our Company. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of
You hereby grant to our Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to our Company through this site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Our Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations.
By making a Submission, you are guaranteeing to us that you have the legal right to post the content in the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us, and those under the age of 13 are protected by federal law. For that reason, our Company does not knowingly permit children under the age of 16 to become registered members of our sites, or to buy goods and services on our sites, without verifiable parental consent. Our Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13, except with their parent’s express consent. If we ever include children under the age of 16 as part of our intended site audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children’s personal information.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Limitation On Liability
COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS,
CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, PHYSICAL ISSUES,EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR
OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO
COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH
You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorised use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
* you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
* advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
* is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
* does not pertain directly to this site;
* threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
* seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
* infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyoneʼs copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
* violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
* impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
* advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorised on this site;
* solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
* includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
* disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
* includes MP3 format files;
* amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
* disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Company will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Company considers insecure, Company will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Claims of Copyright Infringement